Contactless crew management & covid app
Are you managing a large team of people? Do you need to have everyone’s contact details at your fingertips? Does your company want to make sure everyone gets tested for covid-19? Does your team want to know their test results instantly, once the lab has processed them? Badger is a user-friendly app and management platform that helps you achieve all of the above without breaking a sweat. And besides saving you a a big headache, it drastically cuts back on admin costs and everyone’s precious time. And we all know what time saved means!
All aboard! In a few clicks.
Knowing your entire team is the key to being a successful manager. Badger helps you invite members to your team and verify their submitted details. Selected team members’ information can be then securely shared across departments, so no one has to fill out any piece of information twice. Ever again.
Let your colleagues avoid tedious paperwork and get started on something more productive. The onboarding process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
Once registered, printing of ID badges for your entire crew is now just a matter of minutes.
Covid test planning? Piece of cake
With Badger, it’s incredibly simple to create and manage testing events. You can choose to invite individuals, departments or various groups to come take their covid test. Invites are sent via email and through the app, then confirmed by the users. Attendance is monitored in real time to know who still hasn’t showed up. The test samples are sent to the lab with unique QR codes giving the lab the possibility to evaluate and report back the results as they get processed. Users are then instantly notified in the app and via email.
It takes less than 30 seconds to process a PCR test Badger user. With one beep of their digital or physical badge, Badger prints any necessary forms and labels and checks the user into the event.
Upload your vaccination certificate in one click!
The Daily health check
Keep your crew safe
The Badger app asks users to monitor their health on a daily basis. A quick survey each morning lets you monitor the team’s health, so that you can avoid any potentially dangerous contacts before they actually happen.
The Daily Health Checks can have custom wording and any amount of questions your project requires.
All crew contacts in your hand
In a film production, communication is everything. In the Badger App you will find a directory with all the vital contacts for the registered crew members. You can quickly find a person, see his department and his job title, send him an email or give him a call. For the future, you can add this contact to your favourites.
And of course you can hide contact details for your VIP users such as Cast or the Director.
Badger’s intuitive back-end admin let’s you manage your team with just a few clicks.
- Gain complete oversight over crew’s verified contact info
- Filter out crew members by department or job title
- Quickly search and contact any crew member
- Assign crew members into groups or pods.
- Plan and run Covid-19 testing events.
- Badger sends out invitations for an exact testing time to each crew member. No more waiting lines and people’s time being wasted.
- See lab results instantly as they get processed.
- Automatically generate and send out test result certificates
- Automatically print physical badges right out of the back-end and monitor who received their badge.
- (Optional) have your crew fill out a start form for your Accounting department.
- Know how many people are actually working on your project.
We help to complete projects of following companies
Daily health checks
Add Badger to your Home Screen
On Apple - Safari browser
In the bottom of the screen, click on “Share” icon and from the menu select “Add to Home Screen”
On Android - Chrome browser
In the upper right corner click on three dots and from the menu select “Add to Home Screen”
App is freezed
- Check if you are connected to the internet.
- Make sure you type your email address and password correctly.
- In case of a forgotten password click on “Forgot password” and make a new one.
- If the App gets stuck (white screen) turn it off and try to turn it on again.
Change / reset of the password
- While on login page, press the button “Forgot password”
- Put your email address and click on „Get new password“